Types of policies we write:

Homeowners– Primary, Secondary, Seasonal & Mobile Home

Commercial– SMPs & BOPs, Retail, Multiple Occupancies, Storage

Landlords– One to Four Families. Properties with more than four families are eligible for a commercial policy.

Farmowners– Primary & Tenant occupancy

Vacant Landlord/Builder’s Risk/Under Renovation– property can be written as either a Vacant Landlord or Commercial policy depending on building type.

Contractor Insurance Packages– Contact an agent for proper classification

We can also write single Farm buildings or other Buildings that don’t fit into the above categories.

If you are an agent and don’t see what you are looking for, feel free to contact us.  We’ll do our best to accommodate your insured’s needs whenever possible.

If you are a prospective insured, we have over 70 independent agents that represent us across New York State.   Please contact us at 518-672-4712 or through our contact page and we will be happy to recommend an agent near you that can quote your insurance with Claverack Cooperative.

Recent News